- throw pillow without the case
- 2 square dinner napkins of your choice
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- assorted ribbon
Next! Sew along 3 sides of the napkins leaving the fourth one open.
Then! Flip it inside out and put your pillow inside
Now! Cut holes large enough for your ribbon down the fourth side.
Last! Pull your cute ribbon through the holes and tie in knots. Voila! You have a freaking cute pillow!
How much did it cost?:
- 2 dinner napkins from Stein Mart - $2.00 each
- assorted ribbon from scrapbook store - $2.00
- needle and thread - free since I already had it